Thursday, January 7, 2010

An Evening of Music


Sunday 6 December 2009
This evening’s music festival was absolutely amazing. A great diversity of spiritual art was presented, from dancing to poetry to singing to changing. It was a true celebration of the world’s cultural and religious diversity.
Seeing so many people so lovingly express their heart and soul through the arts was uplifting and reminded me of all the times I felt the arts lift me into transcendence.
In an earlier blog I mentioned serendipity. Well, this evening the Agape Choir, which represents one branch of New Thought aka Science of Mind, performed. Their amazing performance brought the entire hall to its feet. Very uplifting and I felt quite proud to be represented by such a loving and spiritually driven group.

No comments:

Post a Comment